Website Lincoln Health
Here at Lincoln Health our Dietary Aides works under the guidance of the Cook on shift. The Dietary Aide will prepare the dining room and tables, provide meal service to residents, and maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the dining and kitchen areas.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Prepare meals and beverages using specific procedures
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food items for meal preparation and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Prepare breakfast meal for residents and staff, with assistance from the Cook on shift, to meet clinical diets
- Serve meals using standards to maintain sanitation and quality
- Sorting, storing, and distributing ingredients
- Accurately record meals served and monitor temperatures of food
- Clean assigned dining areas and dish room
- Wash dishes and/or utensils
Qualifications: Ability to pass a background screening and drug screen.
Pay starts at $12.32/hr