- Transport Services
- Surgical Services & Patient Procedures
- Sleep Studies
- Infusion Therapies
- Emergency Department & Trauma
- Swing Bed
For nearly 20 years Lincoln Health has operated a Transport Team; currently comprised of four Paramedics and four EMT’s, our team of emergency professionals is available on a 24/7 basis. We have two ambulances providing transport services, and when not on the ambulance, our team staffs the Emergency Department. Our partnership with Airlife Denver began in September 2015 and they have a beneficial addition not just to our community but to the communities of our neighboring rural hospital’s as well. Other services offered:
- Ambulance transfer of patients, emergency and non-emergent.
- Advanced Life Support services and Basic Life Support services available on all transports.
- Bariatric specialty ambulance available for all ALS, BLS and critical care transfers.
- Offering Basic Life Support classes (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers -CPR and AED and Heart Saver CPR, AED and First Aid classes for the general public